Sam Chat: 10 Things About Me
You know me, I like a good list. Lists make me happy and grounded and they’re addicting. There’s a reason why everyone reads the Buzzfeed lists, right? While those are probably more entertaining than this one will be, a good relatable list is nice. I recently polled you guys on Instagram and some of you said you’d like to know more about me. It’s funny being on the backend of things, you assume strangers know so much about you but sometimes the obvious to you isn’t to someone else. Give me a shout if you read any of these and think YES ME TOO!
- I’m deathly afraid of scary/horror movies. I refuse to watch them now because I won’t sleep for days. I talk myself into an irrational fear that there is indeed someone or some “thing” in my room that will get me haha. In middle school or high school I could watch them fine but not anymore.
- I’ve traveled internationally to Switzerland and Italy and hoping I get to do another trip abroad soon! On my bucket list: London (and also the countryside of England), France, Ireland, Portugal, Prague.
- I have a degree in Screenwriting and love acting. I love the world of filmmaking in general and will always continue to do that. Extra fun fact: I’ve written a feature film.
- My Mom is from South Carolina and while I am born and raised in the Los Angeles area, I have those southern roots. I frequently visit the south, where my uncle still lives, and love everything about it. I love home too though, where my Mom and Dad met. I also have a younger brother who just turned 22! (he’s one of my best friends).
- I consider myself an introverted extrovert. Your girl likes to go out and have a glass of wine with friends and be social, but the next morning you better believe I want that alone time.
- I LOVE love love animals. They have a special place in my heart and I wish I could rescue every single one. My family currently has 4 dogs and a horse!
- I’m a sucker for rom-coms. It’s the romantic at heart in me coming out, I just can’t help it.
- I live for Christmas. If it could be Christmas all year long I would 100% be okay with that! Something about the colors, the lights, the decorations, the traditions, the kindness we see come out in the world. I’m currently working on a blog post about how to carry that holiday spirit with us all the tine. Stay tuned!
- You know those memes you see where it says, “she’s classy with a little hood”? That’s me. Or the one that says “she likes to blast rap music on the way back from yoga.” Yep! I like to go to the gym a couple times during the week and you better believe I’m playing some music to pump me up.
- Speaking of music, country music is my jam. My all-time favorite music! Currently listening to: Frankie Ballard, Florida Georgia Line, Granger Smith, Luke Bryan, Chris Young, Rae Lynn, Marren Morris, Sam Hunt, really I could keep on going haha.
Tell me a fact about yourself, I’d love to get to know you! Leave a comment below!