The Busy Girl’s Amazon Prime Stocking Stuffer Guide
Let’s be honest. Every year we say we are going to get ahead and have all our Christmas shopping done by the first or second week of December…and YET every year most of us end up doing last minute shopping. It’s hard for us busy girls who consider ourselves pretty organized and on top of things, but it still happens. If you’re one of the lucky ones, kudos to you my friend and enjoy the last week of December not running around! But here’s the thing. I don’t want to spend my time running around and being stressed out either. I have things to do before the end of the year, and family and friends to spend quality time with. So, I thought I would create an easy to shop stocking stuffer guide where you can get everything here on Amazon! If you’re a Prime member, even better. This makes things so easy and you escape the holiday rush of every shopping center in America.
Click the photos to shop this post!
Stocking Stuffers for the Girls
- Burt’s Bees Mini Travel Set $10! (perfect for traveling or keeping in your car)
- Real Technique’s Miracle Complexion Sponges, Set of 2 (Love these!) $7!!
- NYX Butter Gloss (you’ll never use chapstick again) $8
- These beanies, because I love the little top fuzzy part! $9-14
- Mini Vanilla Scented Candle
- These super cute $10 Passport Cases!
- Headache Heat Pack, Lavender $23 (a life saver for me personally)
- Mini Bluetooth Speaker, $14
- Natural Sheet Masks, $9
- Faux Succulents set of 5, $20 (great desk accessories!)
- Rifle Paper Co. Notepad $9 (calling all list makers, this is so cute!)
- Honest Company’s Natural Lavendar Bubble Bath, $10
- Book: The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up (can’t wait to read this and what better way to start a new year?)
Thanks for reading and check back soon for the guy’s stocking stuffer guide! Comment below and tell me your great stocking stuffer ideas!